• depression and/or anxiety
• marital or relational conflict
• relational, family, spiritual, or professional crisis
• burnout, lack of purpose, focus, effectiveness, or passion
• life transitions (e.g., marriage, divorce, empty nest, retirement, career change)
• entrenched dysfunctional habits or patterns of living
In session contact, up to 15 hours or more in 1 week • Individually tailored, between session homework • Specific feedback and follow-up recommendations for maintaining changes and extending growth
For people for whom intensive counseling is not chosen, many of the same issues can be addressed within the more traditional outpatient model. Sessions are usually held weekly, but may be provided on a different frequency if it is desired and appropriate to the needs of the specific situation.
Although in-person services are recommended, telehealth may be chosen on a case by case basis for both intensive and outpatient formats.
For groups and organizations to address specific topics or issues, whether pertinent to individual, relational, and/or organizational priorities.
GlacierHaven is not an appropriate resource for persons with active substance addictions or the propensity to become physically dangerous.